Actions to be taken by Work Holiday Pass (WHP) holders if they wish to enter Singapore from overseas.
As we resume activities in phases post-Circuit Breaker, find out what are the current work pass requirements
All pass holders must obtain entry approvals from the relevant government agencies to enter Singapore.
However, those conveying essential services or supplies (e.g. lorry drivers or vegetable supply truckers) coming from Malaysia by land or sea crossing are exempted from the entry approval and Stay-Home Notice (SHN) requirements.
- Existing WHP holders who are Malaysians or Malaysia permanent residents and entering Singapore by land, they can get their employers to bring them in under the Periodic Commuting Arrangement (PCA) scheme.
- All other WHP holders, including those on in-principle approval (IPA), must continue to obtain MOM’s entry approval to enter Singapore.
To request for MOM’s entry approval, you must:
- Ensure you can fulfil the additional requirements and responsibilities to enter Singapore. This includes paying for your COVID-19 test and stay at the dedicated SHN facility, if applicable.
- Use our entry approval calculator to plan when to request for MOM’s entry approval.
|If you submit the entry approval request
|From Monday to Friday, by 12pm
|From Monday to Friday, after 12pm
|Next working day
|On weekends or public holidays
- Ensure there are available flights / transport and you can travel to Singapore on your planned arrival date before requesting for MOM’s entry approval.
If the request is approved, please note that you must pay for your COVID-19 test and stay at the dedicated SHN facility, if applicable, even if you do not enter Singapore as planned.
Request for MOM’s entry approval.
- Wait for MOM’s approval. Once you have obtained our approval, please confirm your flight / transport immediately and make the arrangements to enter Singapore.