Actions to be taken by Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holders (without an employer) if they or their dependants are currently overseas.
All pass holders (work pass holders and dependants) must obtain entry approvals from the relevant government agencies to enter Singapore.
However, those conveying essential services or supplies (e.g. lorry drivers or vegetable supply truckers) coming from Malaysia by land or sea crossing are exempted from the entry approval requirements.
To request for MOM’s entry approval for you or your dependants to enter Singapore, you must:
- Ensure you and your dependants can fulfil the entry approval requirements. This includes paying for the COVID-19 test and stay at the dedicated SHN facility, if applicable.
If you have dependants who are not issued any work passes, including Letter of Consent, you must also fulfil your responsibilities towards them.
- Use our entry approval calculator to plan when to request for MOM’s entry approval.
|If you submit the entry approval request
|From Monday to Friday, by 12pm
|From Monday to Friday, after 12pm
|Next working day
|On weekends or public holidays
- Ensure there are available flights / transport and your dependants and you can travel to Singapore on the planned arrival date before requesting for MOM’s entry approval.
If the request is approved, please note that you must pay for the COVID-19 test and stay at the dedicated SHN facility, if applicable, even if your dependants and you do not enter Singapore as planned.
- Request for MOM's entry approval.
- Wait for MOM's approval. Once you have obtained our approval, please confirm the flight / transport immediately and make the arrangements to enter Singapore.
Pass holders are encouraged to buy medical insurance with the appropriate coverage before entering Singapore as they are responsible for their medical expenses if they develop COVID-19 symptoms or test positive within 14 days of arrival in Singapore.