Actions to be taken by EntrePass holders if they or their dependants wish to enter Singapore from overseas.
All pass holders (work pass holders and dependants) must obtain entry approvals from the relevant government agencies to enter Singapore.
However, those conveying essential services or supplies (e.g. lorry drivers or vegetable supply truckers) coming from Malaysia by land or sea crossing are exempted from the entry approval requirements.
|EntrePass holders who meet all of these conditions:
- Have an issued EntrePass, i.e. not on in-principle approval (IPA)
- Are Malaysians or Malaysia PRs
- Entering Singapore by land
- Staying in Singapore for at least 90 days for work
|Companies with Corppass can bring them in under the PCA scheme.
|All other EntrePass holders, including those on IPA, and their dependants
- EntrePass holders with Corppass: Their companies can apply for entry using the SafeTravel portal under the Work Pass Holder General Lane for them and their dependants. For more details on the application procedures, refer to SafeTravel website.
- EntrePass holders without Corppass: Must continue to request for MOM’s entry approval for themselves and their dependants.
Request for MOM's entry approval
MOM's entry approval is only for EntrePass holders without Corppass and their dependants to enter Singapore. To proceed, EntrePass holders ("Submitters") must:
- Ensure they and their dependants can comply with the prevailing travel health control measures listed on SafeTravel website. These include paying for the entry charges (e.g. COVID-19 tests and stay at the dedicated SHN facility).
Note: Pass holders with travel history to Category III or IV countries (refer to SafeTravel website for the list of countries) in the last 21 days before arriving in Singapore must be fully vaccinated before arrival. For details, you can also refer to the vaccination FAQs.
- Use our entry approval calculator to plan when to request for MOM's entry approval.
- Ensure there are available flights / transport and they and their dependants can travel to Singapore on the planned arrival date before requesting for MOM’s entry approval.
Note: If the request is approved, submitters must pay for the entry charges, even if they and their dependants do not enter Singapore as planned.
Request for MOM’s entry approval. The outcome will be sent by email on the next working day.
- Wait for MOM’s approval. Once an approval is obtained, please confirm the flight / transport immediately and make the arrangements to enter Singapore.
Pass holders are encouraged to buy medical insurance with the appropriate coverage before entering Singapore as they are responsible for their medical expenses if they develop COVID-19 symptoms or test positive within 14 days of arrival in Singapore.