Relocation of MOM Frontline Divisions to MOM Services Centre at Bendemeer
Frontline services at Havelock Headquarters to cease after 9 November
09 November 2012
- The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) will be completing the relocation of its frontline Divisions from its Havelock Headquarters to the new MOM Services Centre, a four-storey purpose-built facility at 1500 Bendemeer Road.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Division, Labour Relations and Workplaces Division and Customer Responsiveness Department will join the Foreign Manpower Management Division1 at the MOM Services Centre to better serve the wide-ranging needs of MOM customers, from employment, occupational safety & health to foreign manpower management matters. Frontline services at Havelock will cease after 9 November and will be available at MOM Services Centre from 12 November. MOM's policy and corporate services divisions will remain at Havelock.
- Customers with case specific issues relating to employment and work injury compensation matters should go to the new MOM Services Centre, which is accessible by the North East MRT Line and public buses. For information on MOM's services and travel directions to the MOM Services Centre, please visit our website.
- The Work Pass Services Centre will continue to operate from its current premises at Tanjong Pagar Complex, until its relocation in May 2013 to the MOM Services Centre to provide Work Pass Card Registration services. The Employment Pass Services Centre at The Riverwalk will remain at 20 Upper Circular Road.
- MOM's Director of Customer Responsiveness Mrs Roslyn Ten said, "The MOM Services Centre represents a significant highlight in our quest to improve service quality. We envisage the Centre to provide an integrated service experience for our customers."
1 The Foreign Manpower Management Division relocated to the MOM Services Centre from its Kim Seng Road premises in July 2012.