If you are a foreign employee dormitory licensee, you must submit the completed management report to firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of every quarter.
You must submit the reports according to these dates:
||Quarterly report must be submitted by
|January to March
|April to June
|July to September
|October to December
To help you complete the report, you can download the template for the management report.
Information to be submitted in the management report include:
- Dormitory occupancy, e.g. occupancy rate, room take-up rate, vacancies, etc.
- Rental rates
- Use of amenities and facilities in the dormitory
- Programmes and activities that took place in the dormitory
- Transport arrangements
- Cleaning arrangements
- Security arrangements
- Third-party services
- Feedback from residents or lessees, including grievances received and actions taken by the licensee
- Security-related incidents
- Outstanding rental arrears