Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Notify MOM of changes to foreign employee dormitories

If you are making changes to the dormitory, you need to seek approval or notify MOM of your changes.

You will need to seek approval or notify MOM in these situations:

Changes in business entity or organisationShow

You need to seek approval from MOM by emailing to mom_feda@mom.gov.sg before any of the following are changed:

  • Proprietor of dormitory
  • Directors or partners of licensee
  • Legal restructuring of licensee
  • Name of licensee or dormitory

Note: Making changes to these without obtaining approval from MOM is an offence.

Other changesShow

If there are changes to any other information provided in the application form, you need to notify MOM by email to mom_feda@mom.gov.sg within 14 days after the changes.