In view of the COVID-19 situation, there is no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you have made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services from 7 April to 4 May.
Skip to main content

Calculate foreign employee dormitory licence and application fee

You need a licence to operate a foreign employee dormitory if the dormitory houses 1,000 workers or more.

By using this service, you agree to accept the terms of use.