Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

If my foreign workers are on home leave or overseas assignment, must I update their address in OFWAS?


You must inform us when your foreign workers go on home leave or overseas assignment, and we will update in OFWAS.

To do so, you must:

  1. Email to mom_fwas@mom.gov.sg and indicate whether your foreign workers are going for home leave or overseas assignment. You need to provide us with:
    • Name of foreign worker
    • Work Permit number
    • Date of application of Work Permit
    • Country of home leave or overseas assignment
    • Air ticket (for those on home leave) or purpose for overseas assignment
    • CPF submission number
  2. Once the foreign worker has returned to Singapore, you must update their foreign worker’s Singapore address in OFWAS again.