Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

If my company has existing medical insurance for all employees, must I buy a new plan for Work Permit and S Pass holders?

If you have an existing medical insurance plan for your Work Permit holders and S Pass holders, you do not need to buy a new plan as long as the existing plan meets MOM’s stipulated requirement.

If the coverage provided by the existing insurance plan is inadequate, you will have to adjust the coverage to meet the requirement.