Skip to main content

I've applied for a replacement Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW). Can my current FDW remain under my employment for a short period after my new FDW arrives?

After your new FDW arrives in Singapore, submit a request to MOM by carrying out the following steps:

  1. Write a letter stating the request, and undertake to pay the levy and salary for both FDWs during the handover period.  
  2. Submit the letter using iSubmit. Under Request Type, choose option 5.
  3. Get the Work Permit issued 7 working days after submitting the request.