Skip to main content

If I am a foreigner bringing in my own FDW, must she attend the Settling-In Programme (SIP)?

If your foreign domestic worker (FDW) is a first-time FDW in Singapore, she is required to attend the SIP.

A first-time FDW is one who:

  • Doesn’t have an employment record with MOM’s Work Pass Division.
  • Has Work Permit records with MOM but did not collect her Work Permit card, or collected the card but did not eventually work in Singapore.