Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

I am an FDW who has employment issues. Who can I call?

You can:

  • Call the Police at 999 if you are in danger.
  • Call the FDW Helpline at 1800 339 5505 to speak to an MOM officer.