Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

How can I check if my FDW needs to attend the Settling-In Programme (SIP)?

You will be informed of this requirement in the “Letter of Notification to bring FDW into Singapore”.

You can also check WP Online for whether your FDW is required to attend the SIP.

The Work Permit system keeps a record of FDWs and their employment history, and will identify which FDWs are new to Singapore.