Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Do I still need to pay levy even though I have sent my FDW back to the employment agency to transfer her to another employer?

Yes, you must do so. You need to pay levy up till the date she is transferred to her new employer. Thus, levy will be charged even if you sent the helper back to the employment agency while she waits for the transfer.

The process of finding a new employer may take a few weeks, so you should check regularly with the employment agency on the progress of the transfer.

Once her new employer issues the Work Permit, we will automatically cancel her current Work Permit and stop your levy billing.