Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Can I repatriate my FDW to another destination?

Yes, you can repatriate your foreign domestic worker (FDW) to another destination that is not her home country if you both agree to this. You need to notify us of this arrangement when you cancel the Work Permit.

On the cancellation page, select the option declaring that you are repatriating your FDW to a destination other than their home country, and that both of you have reached a mutual agreement.

You should also ensure that she has a proper entry visa to the other country, if needed.