Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Can I extend the letter of notification to bring my FDW into Singapore?

Yes, you can request to extend the validity of the “Letter of Notification to bring Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) into Singapore”.

Include the following in your request:

  • Your FDW’s full name, Work Permit number and date of birth.
  • Your full name and NRIC number or CPF reference number
  • Your residential address and direct contact number.
  • The reasons for the extension.

Submit your request via iSubmit. Under Request Type, choose option 5.