In view of the COVID-19 situation, there’s no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you’ve made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services during the Circuit Breaker period.
Skip to main content

My EP, S Pass or TEP candidate graduated with a diploma before 2001. Can I get a verification proof from the China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHSI)?

Yes. You can contact CHSI to get the verification proof.

Alternatively, you can get a verification proof from other global verification agencies such as Dataflow or Risk Management Intelligence (RMI).