Skip to main content

I am an Employment Pass or S Pass holder who has ended employment, but I need more time to make arrangements to leave Singapore. What can I do?

You should explain your reasons for requiring a longer stay in Singapore to your company and ask them to apply for a stay extension on your behalf. Alternatively, you may also apply to MOM directly and we will assess your request.