How do I get my Malaysian workers' work passes issued or renewed if they use the automated gates at ICA's checkpoints and don't have immigration white cards?
While getting the work pass issued or renewed, complete these steps when you are asked for the details of the Disembarkation/Embarkation card (immigration white card) details:
- Under Type of Pass, choose Social Visit Pass (SVP).
- Under DE Card No, use 0000000000 (10 zeroes).
- Under Date of SVP issued, use the date your worker entered Singapore.
- Under Number of days permitted to stay in Singapore, use 30 (thirty).
- When asked to upload the Disembarkation/Embarkation card, please upload your worker’s passport page with ICA’s “Frequent Traveller” endorsement.