Skip to main content

Can I use PayNow to pay for work pass-related charges?

You can use PayNow to pay for:

  • Work pass administrative fees if your GIRO account has been suspended due to insufficient funds for deduction.
  • Overstaying fine incurred by your foreign employee if they did not have legal stay during issuance of work pass.
  • Levy bond payments.
  • Work pass administrative fees (only when instructed).

This payment mode is faster and replaces the use of cheque and Cashier’s Order.

Your work pass holder can receive his work pass card or your organisation’s work pass eServices access can be restored more quickly.

We will send you a letter or email with details on the type of charges due and how to make payment.

To pay with PayNow:

  1. Log in to your corporate internet banking account.
  2. Choose PayNow (UEN) as the transfer option.
  3. Enter the Unique Entity Number (UEN) stated in our letter or email, e.g. T08GA0019CXXX.
  4. Enter your bill reference number stated in our letter or email.
    Note: You need to indicate this bill reference number in the field provided in PayNow, or we will not know what the payment is for. If the field is not provided, enter the number in the free text box.
  5. Make sure you see “WORK PASS DIVISION/ AG” as the registered payee name before you make the fund transfer. You will receive the bank’s notification confirming that the transfer is successful.
You should only pay MOM using PayNow when instructed, by using the specific UEN and bill reference number provided. Otherwise, we will not process your payment.
Last Updated: 19 February 2019