Skip to main content

Can I use Interbank Fund Transfer to pay for work pass-related charges?

You may now use Interbank Fund Transfer to pay for:
  • work pass administrative fees if your GIRO account has been suspended due to insufficient funds for deduction
  • overstaying fine incurred by your foreign employee if they did not have legal stay during the issuance of the work pass
  • selected levy bond payments.

This payment mode replaces the use of cheque and Cashier’s Order and speeds up the payment process. This allows your work pass holder to receive his work pass card or have your organisation’s work pass eServices access restored more quickly.

How do I use Interbank Fund Transfer

We will send you a letter or email on the type of charges that are due and details on how to make payment.

  1. Log in to your corporate internet banking account.
  2. Select FAST (Fast And Secure Transfers) or the one-time GIRO fund transfer as the transfer option.
  3. Please ensure that you key in the details below correctly, and transfer the amount to:
    • Recipient’s name: MOM
    • Recipient’s bank: DBS
    • Recipient’s account no.: 885-011-xxxxxxx (You must refer to our letter/email for the unique 13-digit account number which allows us to link the transfer to your transaction)
  4. Make sure you receive the notification from the bank confirming that the fund transfer is successful.
Last Updated: 2 February 2018