Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Which type of hospitals or wards can my injured employee be admitted to for claiming compensation under WICA?

You can go to any hospital or ward if all the following are met:

  • The treatment is necessary.
  • The treatment is performed by a medical practitioner registered under the Medical Registration Act (Cap 174) or in any hospital licensed by MOH.

If you have your own list of preferred healthcare providers, you should arrange with your employees to seek treatment at those facilities.