Skip to main content

What should I do if my employer still does not pay the compensation ordered by MOM?

Your employer must pay you within 21 days of the Order. If your employer does not pay you, he may be prosecuted for failing to comply with the Order.

However, that does not mean you will get your compensation.

You need to enforce the order yourself. You can go to the Baliff’s section in the State Courts at 1 Havelock Square, Singapore 059724. You may contact our officer for help.

Last Updated: 29 May 2017