Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

What should I do if my employer still does not pay the compensation as ordered by the Assistant Commissioner (Work Injury Compensation)?

If the employer is capable of paying, you can enforce the orders for unpaid salary and work injury compensation by applying for the Writ of Seizure and Sale (WSS) through the State Courts.

To do so:

  1. Contact your case officer to obtain the enforcement documents. The documents are prepared by MOM free of charge.
  2. Bring the enforcement documents to the Bailiff’s Section of the State Courts.
    Note: You may need to pay the State Courts to execute the WSS.

If you need help, legal assistance is available from the Legal Aid Bureau or the Migrant Workers’ Centre.