In view of the COVID-19 situation, there’s no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you’ve made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services during the Circuit Breaker period.
Skip to main content

What should I do if I have a work injury claim and my employer or insurer is no longer in business?

Your employer is still liable for your work injury claim, even if your employer is no longer in business.

You can also contact your employer's insurer for help if you know who the insurer is.

If you face difficulties getting compensation from your employer or insurer, please contact us and let us know the details.