Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

My insurer received a letter from MOM informing them that my employee was injured in a work-related accident. Can my insurer have a copy of the iReport?

You should provide a copy of the iReport directly to your insurer.