Skip to main content

My employee's salary has changed after renewing their work pass. Do they still need to be insured?

Your employee will still need to be insured if they are a foreign worker, or if they are eligible for work injury compensation (WIC) insurance.

You can check their insurance requirement via EP Online or WP Online.