Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

My employee is a seaman. How do I submit his WIC insurance information?

You will have to submit work injury compensation (WIC) insurance information if you are the employer of a Work Permit applicant who is:

  • Certified crew (shipmasters, helmsmen).
  • Non-certified crew (cooks, general workers).

Login to WP Online and list Protection & Indemnity Club as the insurer.