Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

I've filed a law suit against my employer, but I'm unlikely to succeed. What can I do?

You can make a claim under the Workplace Injury Compensation Act (WICA) as long as it has been less than 1 year since the accident, even if you've already filed a common law suit.

If it has been more than 1 year, but you initiated the suit within 1 year of the accident, you can request the court to assess your WICA compensation and order your employer to pay.