Skip to main content

I am an injured employee. Can I submit copies of my extended medical leave certificates to MOM if my employer didn't submit?

If your employer didn't notify MOM of your extended medical leave for work injury, you can notify MOM and upload all your supporting documents, e.g. medical certificates and medical bills.

You must submit all original medical certificates to your employer, and keep copies for personal record.