Skip to main content

Do I need to provide WIC insurance information for Employment Pass holders?

If you are the employer of an Employment Pass holder who is eligible for work injury compensation (WIC) insurance, you don't need to provide information for the issuance or renewal of their pass.

However, you will need to provide proof of coverage if they lodge a compensation claim for a work-related injury.