Skip to main content

Do I need to buy WIC insurance for an employee working on an Employment Pass, Dependant's Pass, or Letter of Consent?

You need to do so if they are eligible for work injury compensation (WIC) insurance.

You do not need to provide MOM with their insurance details. However, you will need to show proof of coverage if they lodge a compensation claim for a a work-related injury.