Skip to main content

Can my foreign employee leave Singapore before the work injury compensation claim is settled or must I apply for a Special Pass to be issued while waiting for the compensation?

Your foreign employee is allowed to leave Singapore before their work injury compensation claim is settled if your foreign employee is medically certified fit to travel.

Your foreign employee must inform MOM before leaving Singapore in order for MOM to continue to process the claim.

MOM will not issue any Special Pass unless the foreign employee’s physical presence in Singapore is necessary for the resolution of the claim.