Skip to main content

Can I claim for permanent incapacity one year after the date of accident?

You and your injured employee must inform MOM of your reasons for making a late claim.

You can notify MOM and upload all supporting documents for the late claim.

We will assess the provided reasons and will inform both you and your injured employee of our decision to allow or not.