Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Can a foreign worker claim WICA compensation for COVID-19 infection if it was contracted while staying in dormitory?

The dormitory is not considered a workplace. 

Hence, a foreign worker infected in the dormitory will not be eligible to claim compensation under WICA.