Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Am I still responsible for my injured foreign employee's well-being after their work pass has expired or been terminated?

You remain responsible for your foreign employee’s upkeep and well-being until they return to their home country. Your injured employee should continue to stay in accommodation provided by you.