Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Am I still responsible for my foreign employee's salary and accomodation if he's represented by a lawyer for his Work Injury Compensation claim?

If your employee has resumed work, you must pay salary in accordance with their employment agreement.

Your injured employee should continue to stay in accommodation provided by you.