Skip to main content

Although my injuries were not permanent, my employer has not paid for my medical leave and medical expenses. What should I do?

You must submit all original medical certificates and medical bills to your employer and keep copies for your personal record.

If this had been done and your employer still did not pay, you should notify MOM.