Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

What if I need to upload documents for a different work injury compensation claim?

To upload the documents for a different claim, click Retrieve another case in WicSubmit and enter the new WIC Claim Reference Number.