Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

I have uploaded my scanned documents to WicSubmit. Do I still need to submit the hard copies or originals to MOM?

No, you don't need to.

If you are an injured employee, you should submit your original medical bills and medical certificates from your work-related injury to your employer. This is so that you can be paid your medical leave wages and medical expenses promptly. Your employer will eventually submit these original documents to their insurer for reimbursement. In the event that MOM requires any original document, the case officer will contact you.