Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

What happens if there's no progress in negotiating an appeal over termination?

The union, employee or company should write to the Commissioner for Labour, and request conciliation assistance under Section 21 of the Industrial Relations Act.