Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Who can I engage to conduct a SS506 Part 3 audit

If your company wants to have its safety and health management systems audited under the SS506 Part 3, you should approach one of the MOM-approved WSH auditors