Skip to main content

Can children of S Pass holders study in public schools here?

As an S Pass holder, you need to earn a fixed monthly salary of at least  $6,000  to bring in your spouse and children on a Dependant’s Pass. This pass allows your children to live and study here.

If your children wish to study in public schools here, they will have to meet the Ministry of Education’s requirements, including an admissions test.