Skip to main content

How do I differentiate wages for General Drivers and Specialised Drivers under the Occupational PWs?

Specialised Drivers can drive vehicles requiring Class 4 licence and above and perform other specialised driver roles.

Workers who drive a vehicle requiring Class 3 licence or below will be considered a “General Driver”.

Workers who operate vehicles requiring a mix of Class 3 and Class 4 licences should be paid the wage level based on the vehicle they drive more often.