Skip to main content

What should I do if my worker moves to a different zone?

We encourage you to:

  1. Terminate your existing PCP with your worker's current Anchor Operator.
  2. Buy a new PCP with the new Anchor Operator.

However, if change is temporary, you can remain with the existing Anchor Operator if your worker is still able to access the medical services easily.

A PCP is paid in monthly instalments to facilitate easy termination.