Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Can I work outside of Singapore while on a PEP?

Yes, you can work overseas as long as necessary, if it’s for your Singapore-based employer.

The same requirements will still apply.

If you want to leave Singapore for more than 6 months to work for an overseas employer, you should cancel your Personalised Employment pass (PEP).