Skip to main content

What should I do if I cannot find a particular course under the SDU Structured Training Category?

If you’re unable to find a particular SDU item or course which has been approved by CPD Board under the Structured Training Category, you can:

  1. Scan a copy of the course certificate.
  2. Submit to us online.