Skip to main content

Can I amend an incident report without using the WSH Incident Reporting?

You should first attempt to make the amendment using the WSH Incident Reporting eService.

You can request for amendments online if:

  • The person who made the report has left the company.
  • You encountered an error while trying to amend the report.
  • It has been more than 30 days since the date you submitted the report.