Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Can I amend an incident report without using the iReport system?

You should first attempt to make the amendment using the WSH Incident Reporting eService.

You can request for amendments online if:

  • The person who made the report has left the company.
  • You encountered an error while trying to amend the iReport.
  • It has been more than 30 days since the date you submitted the iReport.