Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

If the position needs to be filled urgently, must I still advertise on the MyCareersFuture for 28 days?


You are still required to advertise before you can apply for an Employment Pass or S Pass. Employers are expected to provide fair consideration for all job positions.